The Pool Service Company is a locally owned business and we work closely with every customer. We are committed to using the best technology and state-of-the-art equipment, giving our customer the highest quality of maintenance and repair available with certified technicians.
We are looking for full time hard-working individuals who want the opportunity for advancement through exemplary customer service and undeniable teamwork to assist with repair and maintenance of the pools, pool equipment and coordinating components.
A qualified candidate preferably contains at least one year experience as a service technician in the pool/spa or HVAC industry; However, training / education is provided if not.
- Valid driver’s license
- A good driving record
- Must have reliable transportation
- Enjoy working outdoors for 8-10/hrs per day
- Able to lift at least 50+ lbs
- Professional appearance & attitude
- Able to work independently and unsupervised
- Willing and interested in learning and following directions
The position is M-F from 7:30 am to close.
Wage is competitive and is based on skill and knowledge.
40+ hours per week.
Retirement plan with employer match.